Sunday 6 November 2016

Yamaha RD 350 F2 '88 - Part 8 - Farewell

Sold today my '88 RD 350 F2, which I had for sale approximately two months before finding a new owner for it. It didn't leave too far so hopefully I will see a glimpse of it on the road some day. I was already planning to do some modifications to it in the near future but now those ideas have to be bypassed.

New owner of the bike showed me a nice picture of his collection of older RD's, which was missing a newer liquid cooled one. He already had plans for an engine rebuild, which definitely would have been on my to do list also for the upcoming winter. All in all my now ex RD found a good home so I was happy to let it go for a fair deal. Now I will try to concentrate on getting my GT250 project finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment