Saturday 10 October 2020

Turpakäräjät @ Ullan Pakari - 9th of September 2020 - Riihimäki, Finland

Here are first photos from a local car meet which I've been visiting for the past month after my summer holiday. Bit of a shame that I haven't done that before but it has been nice to test out more my new camera after a long break of events due to Covid-19. Meet is organized each Wednesday at a local bakery and cafe/restaurant called Ulla's Pakari. I have plenty of photos from past few meets which I'll be sharing in upcoming months 😎




Cadillac Sedan de Ville



Dodge Polara Convertible



Ford F-100 Ranger XLT




Chevrolet 3100


Ford F-100




Ford Fairlane Galaxie


Ford Starliner

Ford F-250 Camper Special






Chevrolet Bel Air


Dodge Coronet




Plymouth Valiant


No comments:

Post a Comment